Event organizer & Field Marketing Representative
Category IT & Security
- Provide and ensure the implementation of all Company’s events.
- Create materials and organize events for the employees. He/she may accomplish this through publishing newsletters, e-mails, fliers or memos; updating bulletin boards or calendars of events; and managing other tools to produce print and digital copies of communication.
- Preparing, planning, and participating in the internal initiatives
- Preparing and supporting the recognition of the employees.
- Initiate, create, manage, and supervise all the marketing activities/events.
- Participate actively in the creation and execution of marketing campaigns, while taking full responsibility for their deployment.
- Initiating and implementing Teleperformance Albania’s initiatives to create and manage user attention and loyalty. Create dialogue and keep up engagement with select segments throughout all channels.
- Coordinate online campaigns and presence in external media in cooperation with media specialist to insure optimal visibility of brand and initiatives.
- Daily monitoring, management, and engagement presence in the field.
- Working closely with the creative agencies and campaign specialists to improve social integration and maintain up to date information.
- University Degree
- Previous experience in related fields, with at least 2 years of experience in marketing, advertising, media, promotions, public relations being focused on online
- Microsoft Office
- Well-developed managing, planning, and organizing capabilities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Independent but well-developed collaboration skills
- Service and customer oriented
- High level of integrity
If you are interested, then apply sending your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org before 25-02-2023
Please specify the position you are applying for.