Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Handle inbound calls consistently meeting and maintaining Department standards and goals.
- Ability to provide expert advice and accurate information to customers.
- Follow company guidelines while thinking quickly and outside the box to offer solutions to meet the customer’s needs.
- Resolve calls and only escalating when all options have been ruled out.
- Provide clear and concise documentation of all cases.
- Meet schedule adherence goals set forth by the client.
- Periodically make outbound calls to customers to follow up on a variety of issues.
- Use multiple applications during call.
Decision Making Authority
- Decisions Expected
- Resolving customers issues
- Addressing customers’ requirements
- Recommendations Expected
- Making recommendations about the process modifications to meet the customers' needs.
Main Job Requirements
- Education and Specific Training
- University Graduates or an equivalent degree
- College Drop outs: high school graduated or university drop outs for at least one year.
- Work Experience
- No Particular experience is required.
- Previous customer experience is a plus.
- Technical Skills
- Excellent command of the Spanish & English Languages
- Ability to use computers
- Ability to use internet applications
- Typing speed of minimum 20 W/M & 80% accuracy
- Competencies and Specific Skills
- Great verbal & written communication skills.
- Has an ability to handle the customers’ issues.
- Has the ability to solve problems in a short period of time.
- Has the flexibility & adaptability towards the working conditions & hours.