Customer Service Associate
What We’re Looking for ⬇️
- Identify customer problems through effective interrogation strategies.
- Use tools and systems to identify the problems of the clients and the solution required.
- Escalate the client's problems to the corresponding groups of the resolution, in case of facing a problem out of their capability of resolution.
- Ensure every incident is documented in an adequate manner, are notified to whom may correspond, and escalate it when corresponding.
- Fulfill all the productivity and quality objectives required of the agent.
- Ensure excellent customer service through quick and effective actions, to solve the client issue.
- Strive to meet and exceed assigned performance goals (individual).
- High School Diploma
- Dedicated, closed, and quiet workspace at home.
- Must have 5mgs DSL internet or Blaze.
- Quiet professional workspace dedicated to working during working hours.
- Space that is free from any background noise or distractions.
- Children, friends, and family are not allowed in the workspace during scheduled hours.
- Mobile phones are prohibited in the workspace during scheduled hours.
- Smart devices such as Google Home, Alexa, or similar technology are not allowed in the workspace.
- Desk to be kept clean (free from paper, and pens).
- Strong language skills (oral & written).
- Active listening and the ability to read between the lines.
- Ability to type 30-40 WPM.
- Adaptability and accountability.
- Proficiency in using a computer system and Microsoft Office.
- Logical problem-solving skills.
- Sales & Customer Service Mindset.
- Customer Orientation.