Assistant Manager/Manager - Social Media & Internal Communications
Category Sales & Marketing
Social Media & Internal Communications
Position – Assistant Manager/Manager
Location – Gurgaon
The Candidate Will:
- This is going to be primarily a content development role
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, adapting content to suit different channels
- Write creative, original, engaging content for internal communications and social media pages, including leadership messages.
- Write and develop messaging around various topics, including India priorities, announcements, leadership messaging, employee engagement, etc. to amplify the India narrative internally.
- Draft and deliver a variety of internal & external communications including emails, newsletters, intranet content, videos, social media & other marketing material.
- Plan and execute various campaigns to maximize employee engagement across TP India.
- Work closely with the India leadership team & Employee Engagement teams to capture the voice of leadership and communicate it clearly and compellingly to drive employee engagement.
- Actively seek to understand Teleperformance’s core business values and initiatives, and translate those into everyday practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising or Marketing or related discipline
- Minimum of 4-6 years of experience in marketing support roles, with editorial support focus (e.g., writing, copy editing, collaborative content creation)
- Experience of working with organizations that have large teams located in India supporting and partnering their global teams
- Experience drafting messaging materials, and working with cross-functional groups
- Experience with multiple deliverables and working in a deadline-driven environment
- Attention to detail and capability to work on multiple projects in parallel.
- Successfully manages complex, fast-moving and unexpected communications challenges and able to deal with ambiguity.
- Collaborative team player with a willingness to work hard and roll up sleeves to get work done, even if outside the job’s scope.