Voice Coach - Voice and Accent
- Manage span of team for specific business and help associate achieve their operational KPI's like quality, CSAT/NPS
- Client Management- Attend client calibration and represent core team.
- Ensure overall smooth functioning of the process
- Essure Service Levels are met and exceed (eg., CSAT, NPS, Quality)
- Monitoring and controlling quality and operations.
- Timely SOP and process flow creation/updating, facilitate other ad hoc process documentation and conducting audits.
- Address issues arising out of day-to-day working which may have a bearing on team performance.
- Train a team of associates and impart knowledge that impact soft skills, language or behaviors defined by client.
- Conduct refresher and update training
- Ongoing monitoring of associates performance and tracking deviations.
- Help in achieving continuous improvements by running refreshers that are specifically curated to meet the KPI's
- Regularly assess training needs to fill gaps in performance.
- Conduct periodic meetings & huddles with the team to gauge and improve performance.
- Track and ensure improvement of lower performing associates.
- To mentor team members, to keep the team highly motivated and focused.
- Facilitating internal audits on communications and soft skills.
- Sharing regular update with internal and external stake holders on FG performance.
- Successfully conduct TNI and TNA on a monthly basis and plug back loopholes in training.
- Conduct refresher sessions with NH agents to keep them posted about client SLA's
- Publish dashboard on weekly basis with numbers of monitoring and coaching sessions conducted and RCA.
- Train new hire batches, in the absence of a trainer on communication, soft skills and cultural aspects.
- Customer focus
- Ownership and Achievement focus
Skills & Proficiency level
- Excellent English verbal communication skills
- B2 Select 10 and above on CEFR
Education and Experience
- Graduate in any discipline
- 2 – 4 years of relevant experience in the training domain in US/UK market is a MUST.
- Call center agents with excellent communication skills with an aspiration to join training domain can also apply.
- Willing to work in shift (US/UK)