Help ensure that only approved content is shown in social media!
YOUR DUTIES WILL BE
- Video content moderation
- Reviewing and moderating online content posted on the Swedish market
- Ensuring that all information uploaded by users follows the guidelines based on the client’s policies
- Become and remain knowledgeable about policies and community standards
- Supporting the company's high standards of business correspondence
- Implementation of the plan, which is established on a monthly/quarterly basis (KPI)
- Maintaining good labor relations within the team;
WE WANT YOU TO BE
- A quick learner
- Knowledge of Swedish language (C1)
- Knowledge of English language (B1-B2)
- Have a high level of stress resistance
- To be both a sociable and friendly team member as well as an independent task performer
- To be fast and able to work in a dynamic work environment;
- 2578.94-2772.29 €/mon. gross,
- remote selection process;
- rolling schedule Mn-Sn
- additional health insurance after 6 months;
- corporate training for all new hires;
- career growth opportunities.
- great work conditions;
- active and fun corporate life throughout the year.
We are happy to hear from all applicants! Only chosen candidates will be contacted.