Assistant Contact Center Manager-ACM
Responsible for work environment, client satisfaction and profitability of a program by being the leader of the line of business unit integrated by Supervisors and agents
Manages and develops a team of assigned Supervisors to meet and exceed performance, quality, end-user satisfaction, client satisfaction and any other relevant key operational metrics by providing them guidance, support, and education.
- Transmit Teleperformance values through leading by example and demonstrating DNA in every interaction.
- Support, motivate, evaluate, develop, and coach their supervisors to continually meet and exceed their individual / team targets
- Lead DSM, ISM, ELPs, and Works together with a “Point of Contact” to identify issues and generate action plans for the KPI assigned.
- Ensure all Teleperformance policies and procedures are adhered to including but not limited to, Security, HR, Operations, etc. Any known infractions to these corporate policies and procedures are communicated to the Teleperformance Management immediately
- Participate with internal departments to meet client’s deliverables
- Proactively maintain and deliver the required service levels whilst maximizing productivity in the team to ensure the desired operational margin
- Manage a healthy program performance scorecard based on annual strategic plan of the country market
- Develop direct reports and potential Operational leaders
- Manage on Client´s escalations process
- Support ESAT by working with AM, WFM, HR, Payroll, and other departments to increase employee retention.
- Other duties assigned.
Education and Specific Training
- Bachelor’s degree
- Product knowledge
- Previous experience as a supervisor
- 3 - 5 years on a management position, preferably from the contact center or BPO Industry
- Usage of MS Office
- Excellent Typing Skill
- Fluent, have acceptable accents, and speak clearly and understandably in English
- Data Analytics
- Project Management
Competencies and Specific Skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Problem solving
- Analytical Ability
- Leadership skills
- Management skills
- Planning and organizing
- Customer service oriented / Sales skills (when applicable to be locally defined)
- Stress tolerance
- Job motivation
- Team building /teamwork
- Time management
- Coaching skills
- Results oriented
- KPI knowledge and understanding
What we offer
An opportunity to learn and grow, a competitive salary, one of the best offices in Nigeria, an international team, and challenging projects.