The Call Centre Manager is the manager of the staff, premises, operations, and their relationship with the Clients as appropriate for his or her program/s and site/s, ensuring that financial and quality targets are achieved according to budget, using Teleperformance standards that are applicable for the business. He/She is responsible for operational delivery (Performance and P&L).
- Manages and is responsible for day-to-day activities of one or more unit of operations.
- Strategic planning and execution to enhance profitability, productivity, and efficiency throughout the company’s operations.
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly P&L
- Develop annual operating budgets and provide fiscal direction of the department.
- Oversees the daily operation of the call center and its various components, ensuring SOW compliance and KPI goals. Including CSAT, ESAT and KSAT.
- Prepares/reviews financial and/or operational analysis and reports on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Spends time on floor to audit current procedures to monitor and improve efficiency of operations.
- Manages and develops a team of ACMs in line with organizational management processes (TOPS) with the focus on developing a highly motivated Contact Center.
- Implements processes to ensure that teams can manage their operations intra-day, by day, week, and month to prioritize their actions for the day.
- Participate in monthly and quarterly ATAC meetings.
- Continuously investigate and introduce process improvement measures and either signing off actions or raising to a higher level if appropriate.
- Participates in the development and implementation of unit policies and procedures.
- Participate in client meetings as required.
- Develops or assists with the development and implementation of policies and procedures consistent with those of the organization.
- Ensure all Teleperformance policies and procedures are adhered to including but not limited to, Security, HR, Operations, etc., and any known infractions of any of these corporate policies and procedures are communicated to the proper Teleperformance Management immediately.
- Works together with a “Point of Contact” to identify issues and generate action plans for the KPI assigned
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Specific Training
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 – 7 years of management experience in a BPO or call center.
- Usage of MS Office
- Customer or function specific programs, CCMS
- At least 130 strokes per minute, Accuracy of 80%
- Project Management
Competencies and Specific Skills
- Achievement Oriented
- Analytical Ability
- Communication Skill
- Management Skills
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem Solving
- Strategic thinking
- Stress tolerance
- Coaching Skills
- Skills in testing or results and processes comply with the requirements
- Facilitation Skills
- Project management skills
- Change management skills
- KPI knowledge and understanding
What we offer
An opportunity to learn and grow, a competitive salary, one of the best offices in Nigeria, an international team, and challenging projects.