Working primarily with agents and supervisors the Quality Assurance Analyst will be responsible for monitoring interactions to ensure the needs of the customer and client are met on each interaction.
- Analyze adherence to quality policies and procedures by monitoring agents
- Execute coaching process using internal standards for feedback and coaching-
- Execute number of observations and feedback required per agent according to the client request or internal standards.
- Provide coaching and develop agent’s opportunities by using effective interpersonal communication.
- Collect top call drivers’ data
- Develop reports in excel to inform about top call drivers and main opportunities found.
- Attend internal & external call calibration sessions
- Observe potential inappropriate behaviors and provide real time alerts that are followed with immediate actions taken (security rider)
- Work closely with the Supervisor sharing insights and participating in ATAC meetings to develop and implement effective action plans to improve quality and related metrics.
- Responsible for refresher training on process changes and analysis and reporting,
- Responsible for conducting internal monitoring based on company and daily quotas.
- Inform of any suspicious or malicious behavior detected during monitoring
- Deliver feedback to agents
- Other duties assigned.
Education and Specific Training
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience preferred in quality assurance role, working closely with all departments to prioritize efforts while providing timely and high-quality service
- Experience handling customers within service/technical fields within Call center Environment or a BPO
- Minimum 6-month work experience in a Call Centre Environment as an agent
- Usage of MS Office
- Fluent English is mandatory
- Excellent computer skills
- Data Analytics
Competencies and Specific Skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Problem solving
- Analytical Ability
- Customer orientation
- Stress tolerance
- Team building /teamwork
- KPI knowledge and understanding
- Transaction monitoring
- Passion for management and review of all quality issues to include training, customer service, communication, workflow, reporting, SLA’s, coaching, appraisals, etc.
What we offer
An opportunity to learn and grow, a competitive salary, one of the best offices in Nigeria, an international team, and challenging projects.