Collaborate with hiring teams to determine role prerequisites and create clear job descriptions
Attract: Apply various sourcing techniques, identify new sourcing channels/tools, engage on social media, in professional networks and during events, leverage our referral program, and promote the employer brand
Select: Mentor the colleagues on all things recruiting, arrange interviews, and select the best fit for the role
- Collaborates with hiring managers to understand the needs and roles to be filled, reviews job descriptions for vacancies.
- Assists with the development and revision of specifications and job descriptions for selected positions.
- Identifies the most effective methods for recruiting and attracting candidates.
- Drafts recruitment advertisements: posts and/or places ads in the most effective digital and/or print media for open positions.
- Selects one or more placement agencies to assist with recruitment process.
- Identifies appropriate candidates and assesses their qualifications through review of their resumes, interviews, and other forms of communications.
- Connects qualified candidates with hiring managers.
- Maintains contact with candidates to keep them apprised of the status of their applications.
- Vets’ potential employees’ credentials.
- Provides advice to hiring managers regarding salary negotiations with final candidates.
- Facilitates contacts by creating and maintaining a presence in the technical/industry community and marketplace.
- Attends job fairs and industry conferences; runs company booth at job fairs.
- Help to implement data driven and proactive talent sourcing approaches, using contemporary recruitment tools & technologies and effectively use media platforms.
- Modernize talent acquisition strategies and approach by using new technologies, social media, software, and networks to identify, attract, and hire the best talent.
- Build partnership, develop, and maintain strong relationships with clients and candidates/recruits.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education and Specific Training
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7 years of proven work experience in recruitment.
- Must have worked either in a BPO or recruitment agency.
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to read and comprehend regulatory compliance and/or technical documents
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Must be able to provide guidance and leadership to coworkers in area of expertise
- Ability to report and communicate KPI’s and potential non-compliance issues
- Strong organizational skills, ability to organize other resources effectively and establish and communicate priorities
What we offer
An opportunity to learn and grow, a competitive salary, one of the best offices in Nigeria, an international team, and challenging projects.