Directly responsible for Agent Development
Manages and develops a team of assigned Agents to meet and exceed performance, quality, end-user satisfaction, client satisfaction and any other relevant key operational metrics by providing them guidance, support, and education.
Review team and Agent performance and quality metrics on a regular basis within shift to ensure that all operational metrics are met
- 80% of their time monitoring & coaching. Effective use of key dashboards and call activity reporting to ensure excellent performance rigor
- Follow all steps of TOPS to manage their team and their shift daily to ensure 80% of their shift is spent managing their team
- Support, motivate, evaluate, develop, and coach their Agents to continually meet and exceed their individual / team targets
- Completes regular monitoring’s of their teams handled contacts and provide appropriate feedback, coaching and education to ensure Agents meet the minimum client requirements
- Proactively maintain and deliver the required service levels whilst maximizing productivity in the team to ensure the desired financial goals.
- Provide “real time” support to Agents experiencing difficulties on calls and handles escalated irate and/or upset customers' inquiries promptly & professionally when necessary
- Works together with a “Point of Contact” to identify issues and generate action plans for the KPI assigned
- Ensure all Teleperformance policies and procedures are adhered to including but not limited to, Security, HR, Operations, etc. Any known infractions to these corporate policies and procedures are communicated to the Teleperformance Management immediately
- interaction with other Departments (WFM, QA, Payroll/HR, etc)
- Other duties assigned.
Education and Specific Training
- Bachelor’s degree
- Product knowledge
- Agent experience (at least six months)
- 3 + years’ experience at handling customers within service/technical fields
- Proven work experience in a contact center or BPO.
- Usage of MS Office
- Use of CCMS
- Excellent Typing Skill
- Fluent, have acceptable accents, and speak clearly and understandably in English
Competencies and Specific Skills
- Communication skills
- Problem solving
- Analytical Ability
- Leadership skills
- Management skills
- Planning and organizing
- Customer service oriented / Sales skills
- Project Management
- Stress tolerance
- Job motivation
- Team building /teamwork
- Time management
- Coaching skills
- KPI knowledge and understanding
- Transaction monitoring
What we offer
An opportunity to learn and grow, a competitive salary, one of the best offices in Nigeria, an international team, and challenging projects.