Support management with all necessary information, planning models and scenarios to facilitate the decision-making process.
- Assist and support implementation of all new projects.
- Ensure accurate planning and adequate staffing for operational accounts regarding all resourcing.
- Analysis of historical data, forecasting and creating staffing scenarios for inbound and outbound business functions.
- Perform a weekly/monthly capacity plan for all accounts that supporting operational management for taking the proper decisions.
- Workforce planning and scheduling for all operational accounts, from long term plans to the minutest intraday level.
- Maintain Operation headcount and headcount related issues
- Control leaves balance and reserve annual leaves for CSRs.
- Track, maintain, and document attendance, leaves, and absenteeism of CSRs
- Report on absenteeism and attrition figures of Operation
- Update HR and finance with attendance, absenteeism, and Overtime
- Align with all management levels in case of expected events, or potential crises.
- Other duties assigned.
Education and Specific Training
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 - 5 years of experience working in a reporting environment, with proven ability to deliver high quality & accurate reports within demanding timescales
- Usage of MS Office
- Data Analytics
Competencies and Specific Skills
- Communication Skill (Oral and Written)
- Job motivation
- Planning and organization
- Stress tolerance
What we offer
An opportunity to learn and grow, a competitive salary, one of the best offices in Nigeria, an international team, and challenging projects.