Content Marketing Coordinator (AYA18410)
Category Sales & Marketing
- The Content Coordinator will support the Senior Director of Content Marketing and the organization's Marketing team in the development of marketing collateral such as white papers, reports, case studies, blogs, and social media content, ebooks, presentations, and other content-related projects as necessary.
- Support the Senior Director of Content Marketing with content and project duties.
- Work closely with the Marketing team on content initiatives and creative projects, with personal responsibility for supporting the development of white papers, reports, case studies, blogs, and social media content, presentations, and ebooks.
- Work independently to manage time efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Research to find relevant and recent third-party data and sources for use in white papers and reports.
- Collate best Teleperformance CX Lab information and research for marketing use.
- Research topical content for blogs and write blog articles (to support social selling).
- Curate content on EveryoneSocial platform to help the sales team with social selling.
- Support with white paper and report layouts as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in communication, marketing, journalism or related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in business or marketing support roles, with editorial support focus (e.g., writing, copy editing, collaborative content creation).
- Ability to source and identify relevant, high-quality, third-party data and research online to support content projects.
- Expertise with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Adobe Creative Cloud experience would be a plus, specifically Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and Acrobat.
- Must have excellent written and spoken English language capability.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and work well with a team and with a range of people.
- Be self-motivated and highly organized.
- Sound reasoning ability with strong problem-solving skills.
- Must be proactive, detail-oriented, and productive under stressful deadlines.