Manager, Business Relationship (AYA18304)
Category IT & Security
- Aligns different business and IT strategies for enhanced productivity.
- Defines key strategies for the IT delivery model of an organization.
- Works to communicate and understand concerns related to IT alignment across departments.
- Works with architects to understand new technology trends and forecast future IT infrastructure requirements.
- Works with project managers to provide business, project and IT improvement data to stakeholders.
- Works with financial leadership on annual IT budgets and forecasts.
- It helps evaluate IT project objectives and analyzes new business initiatives.
- Building positive relationships with customers.
- Assisting with generating new business.
- Identifying opportunities for greater profits.
- Understand customer needs and develop plans to address them.
- Identify key staff in client companies to cultivate profitable relationships.
- Resolve customer complaints quickly and effectively.
- Forward upselling and cross-selling opportunities to the sales team.
- Promote high-quality sales, supply and customer service processes.
- Aim to preserve customers and renew contracts.
- Approach potential customers to establish relationships.
- Gain a solid knowledge of competitors.
- Proven experience as a Business Relationship Manager.
- Knowledge of relationship management practices.
- Experience in sales or customer service is preferred.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Aptitude for fostering positive relationships.
- Teamwork and leadership skills.
- Customer-oriented mindset.
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or similar field.