Metrics and Reporting Analyst (ALP18298)
- Assists business unit in determining to report needs based on specific requirements.
- Maintains databases and updates as needed.
- Analyzes trends, causes, and variances and creates and distributes routine and ad-hoc reports.
- Provides support as may be required to Business Analyst or Process Lead or a small user group with minimally complex requirements.
- Respond to questions, receive and/or share information with peers, functional groups, staff and management within and outside departments.
- Performs basic analytical skills and develops standard reports with minimal variance.
- Provides reports to management.
- Works on problems of limited scope and/or assignments that moderately complex in nature where judgment is required in resolving problems and making routine recommendations.
- Bachelor's Degree with 0-2 years of experience or equivalent.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical skills in order to perform standard reports with minimal variance.
- Experienced in the use of MS Excel application (Pivot, Vlookup, Boolean, Conditional Formatting).
- Experienced in database query languages.
- Experience in MS Access and Web Development is a plus.