VP, Project Management (APAC)
In this role, you will manage the whole APAC PMO (Project Management Office) that is ultimately responsible for all project launches and implementation across all countries within APAC. You will be responsible to execute strategic and operational agendas as directed by the Operations/Client Solutions team or any member of the APAC Executive Team.
- Design and develop best practices and processes on project management to ensure that it aligns with corporate objectives and strategies.
- Oversee daily project management activities through collaboration with senior management and department leaders and ensure all project timelines are being met at all times.
- Manage project resource allocations and portfolio of projects and address opportunities and gaps that may cause delays or failure in implementation.
- Build solid working relationships across geographies and organizations by managing and executing all stages of any standard and special projects including but not limited to new account launch, new line of business or account ramp, tools implementation, etc.
- Define communication strategy to effectively manage communication with all stakeholders and serve as the liaison between the project management team and the executives/senior leaders.
- Build and develop new strategies for increased efficiency and effective responsiveness for all key projects.
- Standardize project management tools and methodology by leverage industry and company standards and implement quality controls and audit measures against the standards.
Note: Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we regret that the position is only open to candidates with valid residency status in Singapore.