Accelerate your growth with APAC Launchpad for Internship Program!
Welcome to Teleperformance, where we are looking for tech savvy, bright minds, creative influencers, and potential talent. The APAC Launchpad for Internship programs is the perfect place for stars like you to shine. You’ve got the theory and the talent. We’ve got the know-how in perfect customer experiences management for global brands.
You will be joining one of the worlds’ biggest networks with +420,000 employees in +170 countries and will meet a supportive and collaborative team across Asia Pacific regions (APAC) as being part of the diverse functional team such as Project Management, Business Analysis, Digital Marketing, Humen resources, Content Creation etc.
You will also learn about how to collaborate with diverse team globally, work with different IT tools and develop your relevant skills and experiences for your next steps. If you are inspired to be the very best, Teleperformance is the perfect place for your first career.
Title: Talent Acquisition Intern (HR – Talent Acquisition Team/ 6 months)
WHO ARE YOU WORKING WITH?
An Malaysia Talent Acquisition team is responsible for delivery of great talents from Asia Pacific Countries into all business functions for Teleperformance, a worldwide leader of digital integrated business services partner of global brands. We are actively supporting our new market, new opportunity towards the business expansion in APAC through seamless talent acquisition strategies and the digital-driven recruitment process to provide impactful candidate experiences through the whole application process for all potential talents.
WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING IN THIS ROLE?
- Assist talent acquisition team by posting recruitment advertisement, sourcing talents, arranging interviews.
- Help candidate to complete onboarding documents, submit working permit follow up status internally & externally.
- Support Employer Branding activities to attract young talents from diverse regions across APAC.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree of Human Resources, Business Administration, or relevant fields or experiences.
- Able to commit to full-time internship from July to December 2022
- Being curious to learn with ‘can-do’ attitude and strong ownership.
- Active problem solver with proactive and innovative solution.
- Comfortable working independently in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Strong written and verbal communication Skills (Fluent English is must and fluent Secondary language – Chinese, Japanese, Korean, is a Plus)
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
- Internship contract with a duration of 6 months.
- The role is based in any country in Asia Pacific.
- Required availability of 40 hours of work. (Schedule will be depends on departments as our team works globally)
Welcome to the global community of Teleperformance
- This is your invitation to play a part in our global mission to create digital, AI-powered business services for the world’s most innovative brands, backed by our cutting-edge technological platforms and, most importantly, our empathetic human touch.
- We believe that your talent is the missing piece of our company’s puzzle, where you will be encouraged to use it to bring creative projects to life, partnering with individuals that reflect the rich diversity of our planet under a global roof that provides equitable access to opportunities for everyone. Because together, we are inspired to be the best.
- Teleperformance in APAC, covers China, Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan, and Singapore physically but also Vietnam, Thailand, Korea, and Taiwan remotely. This is a fast pace, fast growth environment.
Is There a Fine Print?
Not really, but now that we’ve got your attention, we’d like to take the space to remind you that Teleperformance is home to a global family with people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We will always embrace diversity and never discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or other differences.