Will be part of the APAC Transformation team, working closely with APAC Client solution and Business Development Executives, building up transformation solutions to support pre-sales work, including but not limited to proposals, presentations, research, etc.
- A work environment that is diverse, inclusive, and welcoming of all
- Training that will make you feel empowered to do your best work even if you aren’t a tech expert
- Career opportunities for all our employees
- Fantastic, comprehensive, and competitive benefits
- Gratitude & recognition for our awesome employees
- Provide customized solutions to support pre-sales work such as bidding deck preparation, internal discussion, client presentations, etc.
- Track the progress of the pre-sales project to ensure relevant deadlines are achieved
- Participate in internal and external communication, including client, global digital transformation team, BD, client solution and partners
- Structure complicated problems, develop hypotheses, mine data and deliver sound recommendations based on a strong understanding of data/info given in RFP cycle
- Collect and update information about industry research, our clients, and implementation cases to build a knowledge base
- Support company’s annual revenue and profitability goals through hands-on approach requiring extensive team-work, time management, understanding of sales cycles, YoY revenue delivered, and initiatives to drive revenue.
- 5+ years of relevant business experience (post college degree) preferably focused on Back Office Outsourcing or contact center operations (internal, outsourced, shared, etc.)
- Proficient in using office tools, excellent PPT making and presentation skills.
- Good communication skills in both Korean and English (written and verbal), candidate speaks Mandarin will be a plus.
- Structured thinking and good business sense. Be interested in digital transformation, customer experience improvement, etc.
- Familiar with the capabilities and business value of different transformation tools within company.
- Be willing to communicate, proactive and have the spirit of exploration.
- Lean six sigma certification will be a plus;
- Experience at a top tier consulting firm (recognized as the Big 5) with a specialization in contact center domains, including process, technology, strategy, people, operations, finance would be a plus.