QA – Media Ops
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Partner with social media internal teams to ensure that decisions made by Vendor’s content moderation staff are being regularly audited for accuracy and that performance feedback is being shared with the responsible teams
- Work closely with Quality Leaders in office to aggregate, prioritize, and report on the top issues impacting decisions accuracy for each market and vertical.
- Support every aspect of internal audit quality from audit planning, implementation, feedback and re-audit as required.
- Complete all audits in the required timeframe and provide timely and usable feedback to “Agents” to drive improved performance.
- Proactively identify areas of our policies/operational guidelines requiring training and working with training partners ensure gaps are filled within given time frame.
- Collaborate with relevant Team Lead and Quality Manager for performance enhancement of least performing personnel.
- Become and remain knowledgeable about the social media products and community standards.
- Make well balanced decisions and personally driven to be an effective advocate for our community.
- Ensure awareness and understanding of Content oliy and operational guidelines updates.
- Mentor new Quality on the use of audit tools and systems.
- Develop process documentation and aggregates feedback about the functionality of audit tools.
Passion for providing 1:1 support to people with accuracy and empathy.
2+ years experience in quality control environment.
Written and verbal language proficiency in English and at least one local language supported at the site.
Strong practical experience with Excel (PivotTable, Charts, Statistical functions) is essential.
Experience with Tableau/Power BI or other similar tools is a plus.
Exceptional attention to detail and nuance.
Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Ability to multitask and work independently in an unstructured environment.