What We’re Looking for ⬇️
- Provide front-line, first-level, technical assistance for consumers.
- Supporting Client specific high-speed internet services, delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- Resolve technical problems, within a fast-paced, customer-facing environment.
- Troubleshooting and issue resolution assistance with Client service and/or devices specific issues, including internet connectivity and performance troubleshooting.
- Supporting customer needs related to Client specific high-speed internet services and or devices including troubleshooting, triage, and additional required resolution techniques.
- Deliver in-scope support for internet service and connectivity-related issues pertaining to the operating system, PC, and browser configuration.
- High School Diploma (Passes in Information Technology)
- Dedicated, closed and quiet workspace at home
- Must have 5mgs DSL internet or Blaze
- Quiet professional workspace dedicated for work during working hours
- Space that is free from any background noise or distractions
- Children, friends, family not allowed in workspace during scheduled hours
- Mobile phones prohibited in the workspace during scheduled hours
- Smart devices such as Google Home, Alexa, or similar technology not allowed in the workspace
- Desk to be kept clean (free from paper, pens)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with internet services and functionality
- Familiarity with personal computers, operating systems, software, and computer terminology required
- Must have strong understanding of Communication (Data) networking components, PC Hardware/Software and Operating Systems
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
- Problem-solving skills
- Communication Skills
- Customer Orientation