Network - Sr. Manager
- Managing uptime and SLA of the Business.
- Will be responsible to drive New project implementation from Network perspective end to end.
- Administering TCP/IP addresses and ensure the data is documented and up to date.
- Monitoring the network to determine capacity usage and escalate/ recommend necessary steps to reporting manager.
- Will play key role in creation of procedure and standards of NOC operations.
- Resolution of network faults within the time frame defined by the SLAs
- Identifying LAN/WAN faults and resolving them through vendors providing maintenance services
- Updating documentation of the LAN, like IP address register, PC IDs, Router configurations, hardware, network diagrams as and when changes happen.
- Providing level 4 support for any network problems reported and troubleshooting the same in coordination with the vendor.
- Ensure the Network documents are updated for external and internal networks operating in TP.
- Planning, implementation, and configuration of monitoring and maintenance network hardware and telecommunications links, including routers, switches, IDS, load-balancing, etc for expansions of network
- Implementation and maintenance of network architecture components for managed services,
including OSinstallation hardening management, implementation and maintenance of network
- Establish and maintain a redundant network operations environment, including substantial software and hardware fail-over; monitoring and testing the configuration performance
- Manage proper testing of the network environment, including simulations, stress testing, and benchmarks for both preventive maintenance and reporting purposes
- Implementation and maintenance with consistent improvement of network security measures
Skills & Experience:
- Good communication skills.
- Hands on experience and familiar with the Datacenter L3 devices like Nexus series like 9k, 5k & 3K.
- Hands on experience of Network Security devices like Cisco ASA 5500 Series, Cisco FTD series, Palo Alto Firewall PA-220,820, 850, Panaroma
- Knowledge of cloud network services.
- Expertise in configuring and implementing Cisco Switch 2900 Series/3800 Series (L3), 3500 Series (l2), CiscoASR & ISR series Routers.
- Good Knowledge about the Routing standards and worked on it.
- Troubleshooting skills and worked on following functional areas
• Switching and Routing
• Firewall policy management
• Cloud based Network configuration and implementation
• LAN audits.
• Wireless Network Technologies
• Hands on experience on Network Management system.
• Advance Visio Skills for Diagram representation.
- BE in Electronics & Telecommunication.
- 8-9 years of relevant Network experience
- CCNP/CCIE/CCNA routing switching or security certification mandate
- ITIL V3 or higher certification.