Teleperformance's General Meeting
Teleperformance's General Meeting was held in person in Paris on April 14, 2022, after two years held remotely due to the health crisis.
Shareholders adopted all the resolutions submitted to their vote with strong majorities, notably:
Renewal of four directors
Appointment of new directors
Shelly Gupta and Carole Toniutti have been appointed as directors.
The Board of directors in key numbers
Euronext Paris, compartment A
- Euronext ticker: TEP – ISIN: FR0000051807
- Reuters: TEPRF.PA – Bloomberg: TEP FP
Euronext sector classification:
- Professional Business Support Services (ICB)
- Euronext Tech Leaders index
Number of outstanding shares:
- 58,737,600 at May 31, 2022
- €18 billion at May 31, 2022
- CAC 40, SBF 120, STOXX 600, MSCI Global Standard et S&P Europe 350
- Euronext Vigeo Euro 120, EURO STOXX 50 ESG, MSCI Europe ESG Leaders, FTSE4Good, Solactive Europe Corporate Social Responsibility, S&P Global 1200 ESG and Euronext Tech Leaders
S&P credit rating:
- BBB, stable outlook
MSCI ESG rating: AA
Over 710 identified institutional investors from around the world owned 85% of the share capital as of March 2022.
Save the Date
Serving customers and citizens on behalf of brands and governments respectively